Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker Fulflo TruBind Filter Cartridges
Parker Fulflo TruBind absorbent cartridges utilize a modified polymeric absorbent that economically and effectively reduces trace hydrocarbon (oil) contamination in aqueous fluids. Single pass filtration effective strips hydrocarbons out of water to below 5 PPM. Parker TruBind is the most effective way to eliminate hydrocarbons from water.
- Parker Fulflo TruBind Filter Cartridges strip hydrocarbons from water.
- Polymeric Absorbent traps hydrocarbons – you cannot squeeze oil out after absorption.
- Reduces hydrobcarbon levels to meet EPA discharge regulations.
- Absorbed hydrocarbon is chemically bound by polymer and is not leachable.
- Parker Trubind filters are available in standard filter cartridge sizes – 2.5″ diameter and 4.5″ diameter.
- Flow rates of 1 GPM per 10″ equivalent. Cartridges fit industry standard housings.