Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker Fluorocap Membrane Capsule
dh Parker Fluorocap 100% fluoropolymer capsule is the answer for highly critical, highly aggressive fluids such as acids, resists, developers, etching solutions, rinses, and strippers. PTFE is one of the most chemically inert substances and can handle liquids up to 300 degrees F.
- dh Parker Fluorocap is 100% all fluoropolymer construction for very aggressive chemical filtration.
- Previously manufactured under the names: PTI Advanced Filtration and domnick hunter.
- Micron ratings: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 1.0
- Sizes from 5″ to 30″ length
- Flow rates up to 20 GPM are capable
- Available pre-flushed with UHP water
- 100% integrity tested, 100% proof-pressure tested
- Applications: Aggressive acids, cleaners, resists, developers, rinses, and strippers
- Perfect for many uses in microelectronic and semiconductor industries
- Critical filtration without the need for a housing eliminates problems associated with cartridge sealing, housing materials, autoclave, and compatibility issues.