Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
The microelectronics industry has a number of filtration needs that can be met by H.C. Warner, Inc. and its principals. Cleanliness and particulate control are critical in the manufacturing of semiconductors, flat panel displays, printed circuit boards, hard disk drives, and memory chips. Offering all PTFE cartridges to handle etching and rinse chemicals and well as polyethersulfone membranes for final filtration of high purity water systems, H.C. Warner, Inc. has the answers to your most difficult and critical filtration needs.
- H.C. Warner, Inc. has many years of experience supplying critical filtration to microelectronics manufacturers.
- Micron retentions down to 0.03 micron available.
- All fluoropolymer and PTFE membrane cartridges and capsules
- 100% fluoropolymer filters for aggressive chemicals
- Completely flushed, high purity polyethersulfone membrane filters
- Fluorocap(R) fully encapsulated filter 0.03 micron to 1.0 micron
- Electronics grade membranes in PTFE and polyether sulfone
- Clariflow Water Service grade filter for economical membrane filtration
- Polypropylene membrane filters from 0.04 micron to 0.2 micron
- Mini cartridges for small batch filtration
- Capsules in PTFE membrane or polyethersulfone membrane
- TRUFLUOR high purity PFA housing for critical applications
- Applications include filtration of acids, solvents, etch bath, ultrapure chemicals, d.i. water, r/o water, high purity gas, hot phosphoric acid, semiconductor wet etch and clean