Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Velcon Systems Aquacon© Water Absorbing Cartridges
Aquacon Cartridges have a patented construction for removing dirt and water from hydrocarbon and other oils as well as gases. When the Aquacon Cartridge reaches its water holding limit, the media swells shut and the differentiated pressure rapidly increases. Prefiltration layers remove dirt and sediment. Applications include: diesel fuel filtration, kerosene, insulating oil, biodiesel filtration, turbine lube oil, quench oils, and hydraulic oil filtration.
- Parker Velcon Aquacon Cartridges have a patented construction for removing dirt and water from hydrocarbons, fuels, and oils.
- Available in many industry standard sizes such as 718 size, 2.5″ diameter, 614 size, 736 size, and 512 size
- Filtration layers prior to water removal layer in 0.5 micron, 5 micron, 25 micron, and 1 micron
- Pleated cellulosic paper filtration media
- Velcon Aquacon filters will build up differential pressure as they load with either particulate or water.
- Inner layers absorb water and chemically bond it so that water cannot pass downstream.