Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker Fulflo® Honeycomb™ Wound Filter Cartridge
Parker has one of the world’s largest manufacturing plants for wound filter cartridges, offering superior quality along with technical, engineering and marketing support.
- Parker Fulflo® Honeycomb™ Wound Filter Cartridges are the most versatile filter cartridges ever made.
- Cotton, rayon, polypropylene, polyester and acetate materials are FDA listed as acceptable for portable and edible liquid contact according to CFR Title 21.
- 0.5µm to 100µm ratings, wound filter cartridge design.
- NSF 61 Rated for potable water.
- Made in the USA for fast delivery.
- Glass Fiber Wound Cartridges for high temperature applications.
- Double open end, single open end, and custom designs available.
- Lengths from 4″ to 50″ can be made with continuous wind – not segmented.
- Wound filter cartridges date back to the 1930s – newer technologies include computer controlled winding machines, man made roving, and super-strong plastic cores.
- Typical models include: 39R30S, M23R10A, E15R4GV, T11R40A, 39R30SV, 19R10G, HFT5M40A-DUN