Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
C.C. Jensen Filter Inserts
C.C. Jensen (CJC) filter inserts are ideal for the fine filtration and maintenance of oils. Typically, these are installed in recirculating kidney loop systems to maintain and refine oils in a sump. Filtration down to 3 micron absolute.
- C.C. Jensen filter inserts are ideal for the fine filtration of mineral and synthetic oils
- Made of cellulose fiber, stacked discs offer tons of surface area
- Can address three problems in oil: water, particulate, and varnish
- Reduces oxidation in the oil, prolonging its life
- Increases the affect of oil additives by removing degrading by-products
- Water removal capacity is up to 50% of total contaminant capacity
- A 27/27 insert is commonly use in metal working industries.
- 3 micron absolute