Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Consler Graver Compressed Air and Gas Filters
Consler division of Graver Technologies offers the CP series housings/cartridges for the efficient filtration of compressed air. Sizes range from 1/2″ connections all the way to 24″ flanged connections offering up to 234,000 scfm. Standard filters are supplied with 10 micron polyester media which is good to 200 degrees F.
- Consler division of Graver Technologies offers a wide line of industrial grade air and gas filters.
- ASME Code designed and constructed in Honeoye Falls, New York.
- Efficient removal of dust, dirt, pipescale, and other solid contaminants from compressed air and gas pipelines.
- Consler CP Series offers connection sizes from 1/2″ to 24″ flanged.
- Flow rates up to 234,000 scfm. Filtration of solids from 0.3 micron to 750 micron at 99.97% efficiency.
- Pleated cartridges offer efficient particulate retention and flow rate.
- Carbon steel or 304/316 stainless steel construction.
- Standard filter media is 10 micron polyester for up to 200 degrees F.