Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Yardney Activated Carbon System
Yardney Granular Activated Carbon Filters utilize the principals of absorption for the removal of compounds that may pass through other means of filtration. These automatic backwash systems excel in the removal of chlorine, organic chemicals, tastes, odors, halogenated organic compounds, and other dispersed contaminates.
- Sizes range from 2″ flanged automatic systems to 10″ flanged systems
- Flow rates up to 1800 GPM are capable
- Backwash cycle helps keep the carbon particulate-free and prevents channeling
- Tanks are epoxy-lined for long life without the expense of stainless steel
- Perfect carbon system for breweries, beverage producers, and bottled water plants