Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
The Thompson Filter is a dependable, low maintenance, self cleaning filter screen for applications requiring knock-down of silt, sand, rust, and other hard particulates. The Thompson filter uses no power – it is a self cleaning conical screen filter than has a flush port that can be purged manually or on a timer.
- The Thompson Filter by Miller-Leaman is an economical, low maintenance self cleaning screen filter
- Self Cleansing Conical Filter increases time between maintenance
- 304 Stainless Steel construction – 316 grade optional
- Sizes range from 2″ to 10″ threaded connections
- Flow rates from 100 GPM to 2000 GPM
- Collected debris can be flushed out of system while running
- Flush port can be manually operated or put on a timer.
- Mesh sizes from 16 mesh (800 micron) to 150 mesh (100 micron)