Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker Fulflo Megabond Nominal Filter Cartridge
Parker Fulflo Megabond Nominal filter cartridges offers users the benefits of high purity melt blown polypropylene filters with costs below a typical wound cartridge. The Megabond Nominal filter is commonly used in municipal water applications, chemical filtration, and food/beverage applications.
- Parker Fulflo Megabond Nominal Filter Cartridge is the most economical high purity filter cartridge available
- 100% polypropylene filter cartridge offers a broad range of chemical and temperature compatibilities
- Economical filtration is surfactant free, preventing foaming
- Micron ratings: 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25, and 50.
- FDA grade materials
- Lengths from 10” to 50”
- Megabond Nominal cartridges are commonly used in municipal water systems, pre-R/O filtration, bottled water plants, and chemical filtration.
- All materials of construction are FDA listed as acceptable for potable water and edible liquid contact according to CFR Title 21