Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker Finite Compressed Air and Gas Filters
Parker Finite H Series Air Filters offer a wide range of size and media for a variety of applications. Coalescing, particulate removal, and adsorbtion filter elements are available with housings outfitted with drains, gauges, differential pressure indicators.
- Parker Finite H Series Compressed Air and Gas Filters offer a wide range of flow and media options.
- Oil droplet, particulate, and water condensation removal.
- Flows from 10 to 1660 SCFM; 17 to 2822 m3/hr
- 1/4″ to 3″ NPT, BSPF and BSPT Ports.
- Particulate, coalescing, and activated carbon cartridges available.
- Aluminum construction, 500 psi design
- Applications include point of use compressed air filtration, food grade air, pneumatic tool protection, paint spray booth, breathing air, natural gas filtration, odor removal, and hydrocarbon vapor removal.