Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Johnson Wedge Wire Screens
Johnson Wedge Wire Screens have been used in industry for over 100 years. Applications for filtration include self cleaning filters, high temperature strainers, underdrains for media tanks, extruders, and waste water screens. Wedge wire screens can be made in flat panels, baskets, cylindrical tubes and cartridges.
- Johnson Wedge wire screens can be made into almost any shape.
- Custom applications can be engineered and built to spec.
- 304 Stainless Steel or 316 Stainless Steel.
- Common micron/mesh ratings: 100, 125, 200, 250, 500, 750, 100, 1250.
- TVA has used Johnson Screens for water treatment.
- Other customers include food processors, architects, refiners, waste water plants, sugar processors.