Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Hydac Backflushing AutoFilt RF3 Strainer
The Hydac RF3 backflushing strainer filter is a self-cleaning system for extracting particles from fluids such as water.
Its robust construction and computer controlled operation increases reliability while reducing maintenance and operating costs.
- Available in 2” to 36” flanged connections
- Flow rates from 20 GPM to 31,000 GPM
- Up to 150 psi standard design
- Stainless or carbon steel tank construction
- 316 Stainless steel wedge wire elements
- From 25 micron to 3,000 micron elements
- PLC Controls for backwash timing and monitoring
- Perfect for prefiltering in municipal water plants