Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Parker TruFluor Filter Housing
Parker’s TruFluor Filter Housing is made from high purity PFA or PVDF for resistance to the most aggressive chemicals. Applications include chemical etch solutions, high purity chemicals, deionized water, and acid filtration.
- Parker TruFluor Filter Housing is available in PFA and PVDF for aggressive chemical filtration
- High purity PFA (polyvinyl alcohol) construction offers outstanding chemical resistance
- PVDF construction optional
- Available in 4”, 10”, 20”, and 30” sizes
- ¾” and 1” connections in NPT, buttweld, and flare
- 100 psi and 150 psi configurations
- Accepts 222/cap filter cartridges for best seal
- Applications include chemical wet etch, rinse, d.i. water, high purity chemicals, and acid filtration.