Delivering Quality Filtration Since 1946
Cellulo Cellu-Stack Disc Filters
Gusmer Cellulo Cellu-Stack filters are stacked-disc filters featuring controlled porosity gradient density media. Stacked Disc filters are typically used for clarifying liquids such as flavors, perfumes, distilled spirits, juices, edible oils, vinegar, cosmetics, and inks.
- Gusmer Cellulo Cellu-Stack filters are controlled porosity gradient density filters
- Available with or without embedded diatomaceous earth.
- Series 1300 is best for coarser applications between 1-30 micron
- Series 1900 is a clarification grade filter with retentions starting at 0.1 micron
- Available stack sizes 12″ 6 cell, 12″ 9 cell, 12″ 13 cell, 12″ 16 cell, 16″ 16 cell
- Formulations include: cellulose & d.e. blend, cellulose only, and nylon & d.e. blend
- Clarifying filters take cloudy product and make it crystal clear.
- Typical applications include cosmetics, fine chemicals, flavors, fragrances, printing inks, & gelatins.