Parker High Pressure Single cartridge filter housings are designed for applications up to 1,610 psi in carbon steel. Stainless steel construction is also available as is ASME U Stamped housings. The Parker M series housings can be made to accept both double open end and single open end cartridges.
Parker High Pressure Filter Housings
- Parker High Pressure Filter Housings (M Series) are designed for a broad range of high pressure applications.
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, and Hastelloy
- Lengths up to 30” provide 25 GPM
- ASME Code U stamp available
- Flanged connections up to 1332 psi
- NPT connections up to 1610 psi
- Can be made to accept DOE (Double Open End) and SOE (Single Open End) cartridge styles
- Applications up to 500 degrees F with FEP encapsulated silicone O-rings.