- C.C. Jensen filter inserts are ideal for the fine filtration of mineral and synthetic oils
- Made of cellulose fiber, stacked discs offer tons of surface area
- Can address three problems in oil: water, particulate, and varnish
- Reduces oxidation in the oil, prolonging its life
- Increases the affect of oil additives by removing degrading by-products
- Water removal capacity is up to 50% of total contaminant capacity
- A 27/27 insert is commonly use in metal working industries.
- 3 micron absolute