- Yardney IMA -65 Iron and Manganese Removal Filters are built for medium and large potable water systems
- IMA-65 is a specialty media designed for the removal of iron and manganese without the use of potassium permanganate.
- The unique micro porous structure of the IMA-65 efficiently removes dissolved iron to as low as 0.005ppm
- Operates with the continuous injection of sodium hypochlorite at low levels
- IMA-65 is not consumed in the process, and regeneration is not necessary with sodium hypochlorite feed
- Arsenic removal – the IMA-65 has been shown effective in the removal of arsenic associated with iron-containing influent.
- Systems are custom built for your flow rate requirements.