- Parker dh Filter Housings for Fermentation are made for critical pharmaceutical applications
- HSA series and ZVA series housings for bioreactor sterile air
- Controlled aeration of fermentation processes is critical to achieving the required product yield from a bioreactor
- Large-scale fermentation requires high volumes air to provide the level of oxygenation demanded by the culture
- it is critical that this sparged air is sterile in order to avoid environmental contamination and batch spoilage
- Use with Parker dh High Flow Bio-X, High Flow Tetpor, and Peplyn Filter cartridges.