- Parker Clariflow Pharmaceutical and Biological Membranes meet the requirements of critical life science applications
- Polyethersulfone membrane filter cartridges are validated. Validation Guides are available.
- Pharmaceutical Grade applications include: therapeutic agents, bacteria growth media, water for injection, immunological preparations, sera and plasma fractions.
- Biological Grade applications include: pharmaceutical intermediates, parenteral solutions, reagent chemicals, make up water, vaccines.
- Mirrored anisotropy membrane pore structure insures better flow while maintaining critical pore integrity.
- Available in 10″ to 40″ cartridges and capsules with industry standard end caps.
- Micron ratings from 0.1 to 0.8 micron.
- Pharmaceutical Grade is a sterilizing filter.
- Low protein binding characteristics